Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blogging for Library 2.0 Challenge

This is my second blog on Blogger, so setting this up was not nearly as difficult or intimidating. (See my other blog at http://www.readlearnandbehappy.blogspot.com/). A challenge with this blog is that I would like to change the About Me picture here, but leave it the same in my other blog. I searched Help, but was unable to discern how to do this. If any of you know how, please let me know.

How I came to Blogger in the first place fits in with the 7.5 Habits. My walking partner/neighbor/writer/artist/friend Linda did hers (her home page is http://lindajarmstrong.com/) and challenged me to do the same. "5 minutes!" she exclaimed. "Just 5 minutes! You can do it in 5 MINUTES!" She sent me the link, so I gave it a try. I think it probably took a tad longer than 5 minutes, but it is fun & rewarding.

2 comments:

~ Q ~ said...

Awesome blog Jane! Love the shelfari...don't mind if I steal that do you...it's just another way to connect with everyone!

Notes from a Virtual Easel said...

This is simply fantastic, Jane! Thanks for telling me about it. I've learned a ton! I, too, rediscovered Flicker recently. I posted a bunch of low-res shots of my paintings, and some pics of an Amtrak ride. I'd love to get everybody riding the train. The more people ride it, the more cars will be off the road, and the more lines they will add.
I look forward to learning more about Web 2.0 here.
Not quite as good as our walks, but almost.