Thursday, August 7, 2008

Flickr 4a





Some things are just meant to be. When I got to the Flickr home page, it welcomed me with a big "Howdy." Seems I had registered for an account in February, never did anything with it, and forgot all about it! So here goes. I downloaded photos from my computer to Flickr, which was very easy.
Here's the moose we saw on our honeymoon at Isle Royale in Lake Superior:



Getting this loaded was a little more convoluted than I expected. I did it from the blog post "add an image" and got a box with a little red X. I realized the file must have been too big, so figured out how to change it to small in Flickr and grab that url to put into the blog edit.

I was going to use the "Blog this" feature directly from Flickr, but it looked as if I would be doing the blog post there with their templates, and that's not what I wanted to do. Good option to know about, though.

I notice that due to the size of the file (I suppose--Wynn & Quynn, let me know if I'm wrong), the photo resolution is rather choppy. Learning, learning, learning!



No comments: